I want to go hear Chris Tomlin and the David Crowder Band play at these concerts. Too bad I have work.
Under-Ease anti-flatulence underwear–Wear them for the ones you love.
Necessity is the mother of invention. Buck Weimer, 62, went to work after he had a long talk with necessity and ended up patenting his invention the Under-ease underwear. It has replaceable charcoal filter that is designed to remove butt gas before someone walks into it, and either stops their heart, ignites the sheets or both.
Yahoo has begun blocking Cerulean Studios’ Trillian software from communicating with its own instant messaging software as part of its plan to limit third parties from piggybacking on its service. As of now, the Trillian patch does not resolve Yahoo issues.
EDIT: They do have a patch for Trillian Pro v2.0.
Man, everyone around me is sick. Our softball team was full of unhealthy people last week. At work today (yes, work on Saturday), I was stuck in a little room with 2 people who were coughing like crazy. I was sick a few weeks ago. I sure hope I don’t get sick again.
Starbucks plans to open stores in Paris next year. Why go to Paris? I’ve never been there, but I imagine that there are a lot of pastry/bakery cafe’s there already. What’s going to happen to all the Mom and Pop places?
I know, too often is Starbucks looked down upon as a capitalistic American corporation. But when I was teaching in Hong Kong, I wished for one around. I also wished to see any kind of Mexican restaurant. A Taco Bell would have sufficed.
Download the patch to update your copy of Trillian to the newest Yahoo! and MSN protocols to remove the recent upgrade messages.
I’m borrowing a camera and wanted to play around with it. Everyone probably knows the answer to this old brain teaser already, but I thought this was pretty cool. If you’ve ever been to my house, you know where this light switch panel is found, so you probably have a guess as to how I came up with the inspiration for this shot.
In your cellar there are three light switches in the OFF position. Each switch controls 1 of 3 light bulbs on the floor above. You may move any of the switches but you may only go upstairs to inspect the bulbs once. How can you determine the switch for each bulb with one inspection?
Like how the picture coincides with the brain teaser? Awesome. Go me!
Ooh, I remembered to do the Friday Five:
1. Who is your favorite singer/musician? Why? I’m going to date myself on this one. One of my favorite singers is Janet Jackson. She can do everything: sing, dance, and act.
2. What one singer/musician can you not stand? Why? I don’t really like John Mayer’s voice. Although I have to say that he is an awesome guitarist.
3. If your favorite singer wasn’t in the music business, do you think you would still like him/her as a person? Hmm…I don’t really know her as a person. I’m sure we’d have a lot to talk about seeing how I’m half black. Heehee.
4. Have you been to any concerts? If yes, who put on the best show? Yes. Jars of Clay put on a pretty intimate performance way back when, before they became popular.
5. What are your thoughts on downloading free music online vs. purchasing albums? Do you feel the RIAA is right in its pursuit to stop people from dowloading free music? I download music, but I also buy albums. I’d like to hear how the music sounds before paying. The music is there for free. If they want to stop people from downloading, they need to get rid of the source of where the free stuff is coming from, not go after the people.
This calendar looks really neat. Too bad I don’t even have a real camera. But then again, I probably wouldn’t know what to do with it.
Speaking of calendars, I just got an A’s calendar with photos of individual players.
Excerpt taken from the Pursuit of Holiness:
The formula asks 4 questions based on 3 verses in 1 Corinthians:
1. “‘Everything is permissible for me’ — but not everything is beneficial” (1 Corinthians 6:12). Question 1: Is it helpful — physically, spiritually, and mentally?
2. “‘Everything is permissible for me’ — but I will not be mastered by anything” (1 Corinthians 6:12). Question 2: Does it bring me under its power?
3. “Therefore, if what I eat causes my brother to fall into sin, I will never eat meat again, so that I will not cause him to fall” (1 Corinthians 8:13). Question 3: Does it hurt others?
4. “So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31). Question 4: Does it glorify God?
These questions are so searching, I’m afraid to use them. But we must ask them live the life God wants us to live. ‘Tis tough…
I went to take out the garbage tonight and it was so pleasant! T-shirt and shorts weather…IN SAN FRANCISCO!!! That’s what I remember summers to be like. I love it.
Because of my move, I received a reminder in the mail to update my information in the National Marrow Donor Program. I guess if they find a match, they have to have updated information to call me right away. If you haven’t done so already, join the registry, especially if you’re Asian/Pacific Islander.
Check out tribe.net. It allows you to join people with same interests and/or locations…hmm…
Check out the view from the awesome seats we had for the game against the Angels.
We were in the MVP section. Too bad they didn’t hit any balls our way. We were ready.
Oh, and I finally got my Raider head.
After months of people harassing me, aiming me, and emailing me, I finally gave in.