Goodbye summer, hello hurricanes. See how hurricanes are named.
I’ve been waiting all summer to resume my tv shows. Here are some shows I want to keep up with:
1. Lost: I can’t stare at show for too long because the camera is quite shaky. Guess they want to get that “real life” feeling.
3. Last Friday, before going rafting, I watched this show called Threshold. I think Chris and I might be hooked. We’ll see how long it can hold my attention.
4. Oh, and I might just need to watch Survivor too, if I have time.
5. Anthony also said Family Guy was really funny.
6. And how can I forget about Jeopardy!
What’s your weekly tv lineup like? I wonder what other shows I should be watching.