Yay, I like today’s Friday Five.
1. What vehicle do you drive? 2001 VW Jetta Wolfsburg Edition.
2. How long have you had it? Since 2001.
3. What is the coolest feature on your vehicle? I like the fact that the turbo kicks in at 1950 rpm, producing the ability to “peel-out if you’re starting an ascent up a hill.”
4. What is the most annoying thing about your vehicle? It’s a VW. Haha…I don’t think VW’s are known for their reliability. Plus, German car parts are expensive. Wait, scratch that. The most annoying thing? The turbo requires supreme.
5. If money were no object, what vehicle would you be driving right now? I’d have to go against the spare the air people and say I’d like to drive a Range Rover. That should be big enough to fit my clubs, snowboard, staff, and guitar no problem.