Yay, I like today’s Friday Five.
1. What vehicle do you drive? 2001 VW Jetta Wolfsburg Edition.
2. How long have you had it? Since 2001.
3. What is the coolest feature on your vehicle? I like the fact that the turbo kicks in at 1950 rpm, producing the ability to “peel-out if you’re starting an ascent up a hill.”
4. What is the most annoying thing about your vehicle? It’s a VW. Haha…I don’t think VW’s are known for their reliability. Plus, German car parts are expensive. Wait, scratch that. The most annoying thing? The turbo requires supreme.
5. If money were no object, what vehicle would you be driving right now? I’d have to go against the spare the air people and say I’d like to drive a Range Rover. That should be big enough to fit my clubs, snowboard, staff, and guitar no problem.
Ooh, I remembered to do the Friday Five:
1. Who is your favorite singer/musician? Why? I’m going to date myself on this one. One of my favorite singers is Janet Jackson. She can do everything: sing, dance, and act.
2. What one singer/musician can you not stand? Why? I don’t really like John Mayer’s voice. Although I have to say that he is an awesome guitarist.
3. If your favorite singer wasn’t in the music business, do you think you would still like him/her as a person? Hmm…I don’t really know her as a person. I’m sure we’d have a lot to talk about seeing how I’m half black. Heehee.
4. Have you been to any concerts? If yes, who put on the best show? Yes. Jars of Clay put on a pretty intimate performance way back when, before they became popular.
5. What are your thoughts on downloading free music online vs. purchasing albums? Do you feel the RIAA is right in its pursuit to stop people from dowloading free music? I download music, but I also buy albums. I’d like to hear how the music sounds before paying. The music is there for free. If they want to stop people from downloading, they need to get rid of the source of where the free stuff is coming from, not go after the people.
1. What’s your favorite vacation spot? Anywhere but here.
2. Where do you consider to be the biggest hell-hole on earth? Harris Ranch, on highway 5 driving to L.A.
3. What would be your dream vacation? I don’t know if I would call it a dream vacation. But I think it’d be cool to go on an African safari.
4. If you could go on a road-trip with anyone, who would it be and why? For travelling in general, I’d go with Kelly, who I used to work with in HK. She’s this super-friendly, super-outgoing person who has a lot of streetsmarts. Great travel buddy, especially when we were in Macao.
5. What are your plans for this weekend? Major studying to do this weekend…boo.