You’ve probably already seen this, but it looks like the worker bees over at google have been having a little fun:
- go to www.google.com/maps
- click on maps.
- click on the “get directions”
- type “New York, NY” in the first box (the “from” box)
- type “Paris, France” in the second box (the “to” box)
- click on “get directions”
- scroll down to step #24
that is HILARIOUS! oh my gosh!
Haha I got that from my cousin in a e-mail last week…Swimming haha…
that's awesome… I wonder if it works for others?
some one should get directions from SF to HK.
It doesn't calculate San Francisco, CA to Hong Kong, China, wait that is the right country right?