I need some ideas. Any thoughts on…
1. How a child develops gender identity and gender role behaviors?
2. Psychosocial and cognitive issues with the elderly and what we can do to insure optimal development during late adulthood?
3. How the concept of stages (qualitative change) is useful in understanding development in childhood, adolescence, and early, middle, and late adulthood?
3. What conclusions can be drawn from research on attachment about the emotional needs of children during the first year and a half of life? What implications does early attachment have on later development?
4. A “Who’s Who” list of 10 significant figures in developmental psychology?
Ok, time for me to finish up.